lørdag 8. mars 2014

Caring Thoughts



I'm back with a new WoJ card, this time I used the sweet sweet Elisabeth Belle stamp 

Caring Thoughts, she's coloured with my Copic's . The papers are a discontinued pad and I gor some of them from my sweet friend Elaine ♥♥And yes I have one and a half paper left might be saving them though.. The fabulous clouds are part of a die set Nested Clouds Die-lights . And I inked the edges and added some Baby blue Crystal's to them 

The ribbon is the sand coloured satin ribbon  and the beautiful brad is 

Pearl Brads - Pink Basics

Hope you're all having a sweet weekend.
And thank you for sweet comments ♥♥


3 kommentarer:

Wendy Nicola Jackson sa...

Such a sweet card. Love the colour palette and lovely stamp. Gorgeous papers too. Hugs, Wends x

Elaine sa...

Gorgeous - love this ♥

I still have a few sheets hidden away :)

Big hugs
Elaine xxx

debby4000 sa...

Oh this is so beautiful
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails